- Aero Pilates & Performers
- Elliptical & Cross Trainers
- Exercise Bikes
- Medicine Balls
- Pilates Accessories
- Pilates DVDs & Tapes
- Recumbent Bikes
- Soccer / Hockey Nets
- Spin Bikes
- Thigh Trainer
- Vinyl Products
- Water Tube-Ski Biscuit
- York Barbell Weights Gyms Benches Racks Dumbells Bars Kettlebells & Accessories
Regular Price: $700
Sale Price: $399
Add all the benefits of cardiovascular fitness to your AeroPilates workout with the AeroPilates with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder.
In fact, with the AeroPilates reformer, you will reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. But unlike the treadmill, the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is low impact and gentle on your
joints, and since you are lying on your back, there is no concussion on your legs, hips, or spine.
Some Pilates machines feature a padded jumpboard made of solid wood which is used to improve explosive power, but the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is like jumping on a trampoline to build cardiovascular
fitness with minimal impact to joints.
Plus, the AeroPilates strength and flexibility training gives you the strong, streamlined, flexible body that only Pilates can achieve.
- The AeroPilates reformers are the only machines that give you a low-impact, cardiovascular workout
- Includes AeroPilates with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder Level 1 Workout DVD
- Includes AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder Cardio Workout DVD
- Includes full-color workout wall chart
- Four heavy-duty, elastic cords provide 4 levels of workout resistance
- Reformer is elevated about 10 inches to allow for more advanced exercises
- Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers and gliders for a safe, effective workout
- Performs Pilates exercises to tone and shape the entire body
- Adjustable headrest, along with oversized high density foam shoulder pads, offers additional support and comfort
- Heavy-steel frame construction
- Adjustable ropes, straps and hand grips to fit any user
- Assembled dimensions: 86.25" long x 20.5" wide x 14" high.
- The cushion assembly is 20" wide, and the stand is 10" tall, so the 14" height is measured from the floor to the top of the carriage when the unit is on the stand.